Adult Cat Care
Preventive wellness care is the root of good overall health and wellness for your cat. Annual or biannual wellness exams are the best way you can ensure that your pet lives a long, happy life. Your cat’s wellness exam at Westchester Veterinary Center is also a fantastic opportunity to discuss any concerns you have about your cat’s health with one of our veterinary professionals. We strongly believe in client education and encourage discussions about your cat’s nutrition, dental care, mobility, immunizations, and age related changes.
Our adult feline wellness exams include:
- Obtain a medical history and check your cat’s vital signs
- Record your cat’s weight
- Perform a complete physical examination
- Perform a dental evaluation
- Protect your cat from infectious diseases through the judicious use of vaccines based on the age, health and environment of your cat
- Screen for the presence of parasites in blood and stool
- Recommend safe medications to eradicate parasites
- Discuss your cat’s nutritional needs and any behavioral issues
- Test your cat for heartworm disease
- Recommend heartworm and flea/tick preventives
Call us today for more information about our adult feline wellness services.