COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We’re Changing Our Protocols to Protect You, Your Pet & Our Staff.
With the novel coronavirus spreading quickly throughout the country and California emerging as a hot spot, we wanted to let you know that we’re changing how we conduct business to protect you, your pet, and our staff.
We’re doing curbside drop off and pick up appointments only at this time. These changes might seem extreme, but we consider them essential as we navigate this new normal. In addition to the steps listed below, we’re incorporating social distancing into all of our interactions and making sure to deep clean the hospital between patients.
Here’s what we ask of you and what you can expect when you bring your beloved furbaby to see us in the near future:
- When you arrive at our hospital, please wait in the car and call our reception desk at 310-645-4444.
- One of our Client Services Representatives will take your furbaby’s medical history over the phone. This is a good time to provide us with as much detail as you can about your furbaby’s condition, current medications and any concerns you might have.
- Our Client Services Representative will meet you in your car and take your furbaby to an exam room.
- While you wait, the Veterinarian will examine your furbaby. We’ll work up a Treatment Plan. Your WVC Veterinarian will then call to inform you of the treatment plan and then the technician will review the associated costs of the treatment plan.
- We’ll call you back after treating your furbaby to schedule a pick up time.
- When you arrive to pick up your furbaby, call/text the hospital and we’ll come out to your car to review the treatment plan, answer any questions you may still have, go over medications, and charge out.
- We’re asking that all follow-up appointments be scheduled online through our appointment scheduler and free medical app called PetDesk.
Thank you for taking the time to familiarize yourself with our new protocols and for your patience as we do our best to serve you and your furbaby in this difficult and challenging environment
And please accept our best wishes for your health and the well-being of your furry family.
The Doctors and Team at WVC